Owned and managed by Helena Township with trail design and signage by GTRLC
An excellent example of nearby nature! The peaceful, wooded trails here take visitors deep into mature forest with glimpses of Torch Lake. The preserve dates to 1885, when Rueben Coy preserved 11 acres of virgin hardwoods behind his gristmill. It has been enlarged over the years and is now a treasured community asset. GTRLC helped redesign trails, provide signage and acquire land for a parking lot.